Amber Waves Sales List
Pygmy Goats For Sale
All animals subject to
prior sale and pre-deposits.
Amber Waves Lili (Pending)
DOB: 10/25/12 - Brown Agouti
Sire: Hindsquarters fArm Austin
Dam: Little Eden's Sweet Ghirardeli
For Pictures and Pedigree Click Here
Amber Waves Boogie NightsDOB: 11/12/12 - Agouti Wether
Sire: Jamba's Pygmies Little St. Nick
Dam: Bowler Farms Emily
For Pictures and Pedigree Click here
This guy is a bottle baby and doing great on the bottle. His mom did not have much milk so we made him and his brother a bottle-baby. Ready to go NoW!
Amber Waves The Dirty DozenWhite Caramel Buck - DOB: 11/5/12
Gorgeous! Can go weaned or as bottle baby
Sire: Proverbial Pygmies So Under Cover
Dam: Hammork Family Farm Snickerdoodle
Click Here For Pedigree
This guy is a bottle-baby and ready to go now. He is awesome. Doing great on the
Call (951) 233-4231
Amber Waves includes free of charge with your purchase... which is unique to Amber Waves.
Babies are available as bottle babies at about 2-3 days or when they are weaned in 6-8 weeks.
Kids Left Till Weaned
Kids Left Till Weaned
- All kids are dehorned
- All kids have their first shots, worming, and Coccidia treatment
- All kids come with registered in the National Pygmy Goat Association and have an application for dual register them in the American Goat Society if available.
- Our herd has been tested negative for CAE, CL and Johne's.
- Lifetime Support
- Auto-reminders when scheduled worming, shots or other health items are needed for your newly purchased pygmy kid.
- The Pygmy Goat New Owners Handbook published by the National Pygmy Goat Association
- All kids come with registration in the National Pygmy Goat Association and have an application for dual registration for the American Goat Society if available. Life-time support
- Auto-reminders when scheduled worming, shots or other health items are needed for your newly purchased pygmy goat kid.
- The Pygmy Goat New Owners Handbook, published by the National Pygmy Goat Association.
- Kids may be brought back for de-horning and/or castration
Payments Accepted: Cash, Checks (allow time for check to clear), All Major Credit Cards and PayPal
Shipping: We ship nationwide and internationally.