Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

MY NAME IS SATCMO and I NEED A HOME


MY NAME IS SATCMO and I NEED A HOME



Now that I have your attention I am a good looking male goat, about 1yr old and I’m looking for a good home. Don’t get me wrong, I love the place I’m at now, but my owners are not zoned to have me and they are concerned that I might get taken away and placed somewhere not so great.


They are very sad to see me go, but really want me to have a great new family. I am a great pet! I’ve been told and I am quite tame and quiet for a goat and I play along very well with other animals and even little human kids (get the joke, cuz I’m a kid too! Get it! Lol!)

Anyhow, if you are interested in having me move in with you, please give my owner a call. Her name is Joy and she is wonderful! Hope to meet you soon!

SATCHMO

Already taken - Thank you

Visit Amber Waves

Visit Amber Waves
Book your on-line appointment today!